These two big collections present everything you need for a life on the fatal Edge where attitude is everything. Warm up your cyberwear and faxprinter, grab your mirrorshades and Dai Lung Magnum, tell the ripperdoc to stand by, and hit Night City’s mean streets and hot clubs in the unimaginably faraway future of AD 2020.
1. Cyberpunk 2020
[revived from June 2017]
Pay just US$14.95 to get all six titles in this offer’s Player Collection (retail value $48) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Cyberpunk 184.108.40.206 Second Edition: The core 1993 rulebook for this quintessentially ’90s RPG of high-tech lowlifes.
- Four role guides that add options for individual character classes: Solo of Fortune (mercenaries), Protect & Serve (law enforcement), Wild Side (fixers), and Rockerboy (rock’n’roll will never die!).
- Blackhand’s Street Weapons 2020: The big book of guns and every kind of armament.
- Night City: One of the best city sourcebooks for Cyberpunk or any modern-day RPG, this jam-packed 180-page sourcebook covers Cyberpunk‘s signature urban sprawl.
- Chrome Compilation 1-2 and Chrome Compilation 3-4: These trendsetting styleguides to the equipment and fashion of 2020 were called “Chromebooks” before we got laptops.
- Three 2020 worldbooks that look at life on the edge outside the US: Pacific Rim Sourcebook, Eurosource Plus, and Rough Guide to the UK.
- Deep Space: Escape the polluted Earth for the high frontier of Paradise Station, Chryse Base, and beyond.
- Rache Bartmoss’s Guide to the Net: Rache Bartmoss (the world’s greatest netrunner) is dead — which finally gives him time to write this acidulous, gonzo-journalist tour of the information superhighway.
- Land of the Free and Home of the Brave: Two linked supplements on fallen America. Home of the Brave covers NPCs, plot hooks, and more from this fractured union. Land of the Free presents a sprawling road-trip campaign.
- Listen Up, You Primitive Screwheads!: The unexpurgated Cyberpunk referee’s guide with some of the best GM advice for this or any RPG.
2. Cyberpunk Boost [all-new]
Pay just $12.95 to get all four titles in this offer’s Starter Collection (retail value $37.50), including the Cybergeneration 2E core rulebook, set in an alternate 2027 where heroic CyberEvolved youths fight the Machine; the two Firestorm adventures of the Fourth Corporate War, Stormfront and Shockwave; and, debuting in .PDF in this offer and not yet available anywhere else, the newly remastered Cyberpunk 2020 Data Screen and its introductory adventure, “When the Chips Are Down.”
- Cyberpunk V3.0: The complete 291-page Third Edition core rulebook (2005) and its very useful FlashPak accessory.
- All three Cybergeneration “Documents of the Revolution” sourcebooks: EcoFront, MediaFront, and VirtualFront.
- When Gravity Fails, the licensed Cyberpunk 2020 supplement based on the Marîd Audran novels by George Alec Effinger.
- Three C2020 books: the NeoTribes sourcebook, the full-length adventure Eurotour: Danger & Death on a Euro-Rock Tour, and the nonplayer character collection Edgerunners Inc.
- Bartmoss’s Brainware Blowout, an exuberant compilation of all the cyberware from every C2020 book plus lots of dangerous new stuff.
1. Cyberpunk 2020 Bundle [revived from June 2017]
2. Cyberpunk Boost [all-new]