- Bulldogs! Fate Core edition (Galileo Games, retail price $10): The newest version of the rustbucket space opera about troublemaking across the galaxy. Includes the supplement Red Star (retail $5) and the Bulldogs-inspired Fiasco playset No References Required.
- The Small Folk (retail $12): Phil Masters (the Discworld RPG) writes about the magical beings who live in the walls of your house.
- Leaves of Chiaroscuro (Bennett-Burks Design, retail $10): Megan Bennett-Burks’ fantastic alternate Renaissance of wonder and Machiavellian intrigue.
- Two Fate Accelerated RPGs from Berin Kinsman at Dancing Lights Press: Starship Tyche (retail $8.50), for boldly going into the final frontier; and Santa Claus Conquers the Martians (Pay What You Want), because — well, we don’t have a good reason, but hey: Santa Claus!
- Oh, and like the three previous Bundles of Fate, this one includes the Fate Core and Fate Accelerated rulebooks from Evil Hat Productions.
- Kaiju Incorporated: The RPG (Evil Hat Productions, retail $10): You’ve got a monster job to do in Rob Wieland’s mayhem-filled game of giant creatures and equally destructive HR policies.
- The Fate Adversary Toolkit (Evil Hat, retail $8): The indispensable guide to villains and obstacles for any Fate game.
- Heart of the Fury (Galileo Games, retail $10): A galaxy-size Bulldogs! campaign by Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan (Darkening of Mirkwood, Eyes of the Stone Thief).
- Elysium Flare (VSCA, retail $13): Another take on Fate-based space opera by Brad Murray, co-designer of Diaspora.
- Shadowcraft: The Glamour War (Reroll Productions, retail $10): Magical superspy espionage in the lands of Faerie. Includes the Shadowcraft Mission Folio (retail $5) that generates unique new missions.