Unlike past Fate offers that presented games from many publishers, this Bundle of Fate 5 comes entirely from Evil Hat Productions. The fountainhead of Fate, Evil Hat launched the system in 2003 as a collection of house rules for FUDGE, then used it to underpin Spirit of the Century (2006) and many subsequent games. In a five-year Patreon campaign (shuttered this past June), Evil Hat Productions funded a line of 45 Fate Adventures & Worlds .PDFs that provided compact, rich settings with ready-to-go adventures for GMs in a pinch. This bargain-priced collection gathers eight of those Worlds of Fate, plus the rulebooks for the recent Tachyon Squadron, Uprising, Shadow of the Century, the Horror Toolkit, and more.
- The Venture City Superpunk Sourcebook, a near-future dystopia of corporate-sponsored superheroes. (This is a different, greatly expanded version of Venture City Stories in the November 2015 Bundle of Fate 3.)
- From the May 2014 Spirit of the Century Bundle we’re bringing back Strange Tales of the Century, and this offer adds its recent 1980s-era continuation, Shadow of the Century.
- Alongside Strange Tales of the Century we also revive the companion Pulp Hall of Fame by pulp historian Jess Nevins. Cut for space from Strange Tales, this 77-page mini-encyclopedia lists 200 of the most significant characters from the pulp era. The Pulp Hall of Fame debuted in the Bundle of Holding and is not sold anywhere else.
- Four installments in Evil Hat’s long-running Worlds of Adventure series of setting mini-sourcebooks: Weird World News, Ngen Mapu, Til Dawn, and Wolf’s Head.
- …And this offer, like each previous Bundle of Fate, adds the Fate Core and Fate Accelerated Edition rulebooks.
- The military space-opera setting Tachyon Squadron and three of its supplements (Starfighter Academy, Those Who Were Here Before, and Inside the Dominion of Unity).
- Uprising: The Dystopian Universe RPG, the standalone Fate game set in the same universe as the popular board and card games The Resistance, Coup, and One Night Revolution from Indie Boards & Cards — plus the new Uprising expansion Revolutionary Messages.
- The Fate Horror Toolkit.
- Four more Worlds of Adventure: Nitrate City, Red Planet, The Crisp Line, and Iron Street Combat.
Note: Fate RPGs use Fudge Dice, available from Evil Hat Productions (as “Fate Dice”), at hobby gaming stores, or from Amazon (affiliate link).