And in the horror campaign supplement Clockwork & Cthulhu and the standalone companion game Dark Streets, the stars align for the return of the Old Gods — the creatures of HP Lovecraft’s Cthulhu Mythos. Cthulhu expands the Civil War setting; Dark Streets, set a century later, casts the players as London’s first police force, the Bow Street Runners.
- The big 17C Mythos investigations The Heydelberg Horror and The Köln Machinations (Parts 1 and 2 of the campaign A Clockwork of Orange)
- The epic four-part Chivalry campaign Kingdom & Commonwealth, collected in Omnibus 1 (with The Alchemist’s Wife and Thou Shalt Not Suffer) and Omnibus 2 (with No Man’s Land and Quintessence)
- Two Clockwork Mythos investigations: The Mystery of Shirdley Hall and The Case of the Missing Professor
- Three smaller treatises: Tomes of Blasphemous Knowledge, Guardians of Blasphemous Knowledge, and The Phoenix Tavern
The stars were right 350 years ago and you missed it! You’d better travel back to those Mythos-haunted times to set things straight before this Clockwork & Cthulhu offer ends Monday, November 11.
English Civil War resources
- English Civil War (Wikipedia)
- National Archives (UK) Civil War galleries
- English Civil War timeline (History on the Net)
- English Civil War Society (re-enactors)