- A fun 64-page manga-style set of Tunnels & Trolls quickstart rules, produced by T&T Adventures Japan (where T&T is big) and presented here in English translation. A perfect intro to the game, this booklet gives all the rules you need to play the solos in this collection, plus a solitaire and two gamemastered scenarios.
- Four starting T&T solos: Battle School, Sea of Mystery, Sorcerer Solitaire, and the first solo RPG adventure ever published for any game, Buffalo Castle.
- Three mid-level T&T solos: Agent of Death, Naked Doom, and Sewers of Oblivion.
- Three killer T&T solos: Arena of Khazan, Deathtrap Equalizer Dungeon, and perhaps the most fondly remembered of all the solos, Michael A. Stackpole’s City of Terrors.
- Goblin Lake (previously presented in our November 2016 Old School Revival 4).
- The latest and greatest version of the rules, the complete 386-page Deluxe Tunnels & Trolls core rulebook (2015), plus the Deluxe GM Screen (both previously in the OSR 4 offer).
- Monsters! Monsters!: Ken St. Andre’s standalone spinoff game, based on T&T, that lets you play the monsters, guarding your dungeon home from so-called heroic intruders.
- Adventurers Compendium: An 88-page collection of nine solo adventures and three gamemastered scenarios unearthed from Sorcerer’s Apprentice magazine.
- Four classic T&T gamemastered scenarios: The Complete Dungeon of the Bear, Dwarf World, Seven Challenges of Kartejan, and Uncle Ugly’s Underground Doom.
Tunnels & Trolls resources
- The official Deluxe Tunnels & Trolls website
- T&T designer Ken St. Andre’s current Tunnels & Trolls blog and his older blog (well, one of them), Atroll’s Entertainment
- Liz Danforth’s Oakheart website and her Mages and Sages Patreon page
- Gristlegrim’s Floating Fortress
- Vin’s T&T Trollbridge (fan forum)
- Eposic, the Troll Mystic
- Garen’s Tunnels & Trolls
- Darrgh’s Den
- The Radio Free Trollworld Yahoo Group has been running since 2000!